- Hotels/Airline will be subject to availability till Reconfirmation.
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We don’t hold any confirmation for Hotels/Airline. It’s Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. Kakani Holidays will not be held responsible for them.
- Your tours and transfers are based on Seat in Coach Basis. Seat in Coach Transfers departs only at fixed time and stops at different hotels Enroute where other passengers may be picked /dropped off. It can be more time consuming.(Its more time consuming but economical)
- Mid night surcharge applicable for all transfer operated between 2300hrs-0600hrs
- Room allocation Twin rooms /Double room will be as per the availability at the time of check in. 90% of rooms are Twin rooms & there is no guarantee for room with Double Bed.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake facing Rooms.
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost. You can contact hotel travel desk counter or our agent to book optional sightseeing.
- It is recommended to buy Local Sim Card, to make local calls for reconfirmation with coach drivers, operators, & airline office.
- Portages and Coach Captain Tips are extra.
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- International Hotel Check in time 1400hrs, Check out Time 1200hrs.(Depending upon Country)
- If Dinners are booked you will be given Dinner Vouchers excluding transfers. You will need to make your own way at Restaurant for booked time.
- Baggage allowance as per Airline policy
- You are not allowed to eat/drink in coach.
- The above program is only indicative and the passenger has to verify each day’s program from the local guide.
- It is most important to have International Travel Insurance for the entire period of your stay in foreign country.
Mode of Payments:
- Credit cards and Debit cards.
- Cash Payment at our office.
- Deposit Cash / Cheque in our bank account.
- A non – refundable deposit of 50% of total tour cost to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking.
- Photocopies of the passport.
- Full Payment should Done 7 working days before the trip starts
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package)
- Between 29 – 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 19 – 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 13 – 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost
- Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
- If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (As per Airlines Rules).